Re: [IP] Subscription

>Please take my name off the mailing list.  There is just too much mail for me
>to handle.  If you had some sort of menu where you could pick which Emails
>you wanted to read and respond to it would be better.

I think I have a solution for you. I'm taking you off the regular list and
re-subscribing you to the browser mode. In the browser mode you get nothing
in your mailbox, but you still have access to the members-only area of the
Insulin Pumpers website. Once you're in the members only area, we have a
link to all of the messages that have been posted (I think it is updated
hourly). You can read through any messages you wish this way, and at your
own convenience. You can copy and paste to respond to any message that you
wish... so, you can still fully participate this way.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in any way.

Sam Skopp
Insulin Pumpers Administrator of the Week