[IP] Misunderstanding on last note?

I think I've been misunderstood. The intent of what I wrote was just to ask
if you experience getting tired easier, have less energy, and noise and
confusion get to you easier. I have my down times but overall I have been
positive about my diabetes. I tell people it hasn't stopped me from doing
what I've wanted to do and that it won't be diabetes that takes me in the
end. I've learned a lot about self-discipline and life management from
having this challenge. I just think that sometimes we do experience these
things--not willfully but as side affect of diabetes. Does that help to

sincerely sue
Sue Ellen Eggett
Email: email @ redacted
Phone: (801)423-1993