Re: [IP] Before and After Diabetes

At 10:13 PM 2/16/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>I went in for a blood test this morning and while I waited I was talking to
>a lady who has had diabetes for 3 years now. She was talking about how
>tired she has become when she used to be so active. She mentioned that her
>grandkids get on her nerves more easily now than before. She struggles with
>depression and would rather just stay home than go out around a lot of
>Listening to her made me wonder if these are typical side affects of
>diabetes because I could honestly relate to her. Do any of the rest of you
>feel diabetes has done this to you?
>Sue Ellen Eggett
>Email: email @ redacted
>Phone: (801)423-1993

I can't speek for everyone here but me personally i  beleave that it has
help my outlook on life, i Hardly ever get depressed and when i do it is
not because of D, and i don't mind having it (don't get me wrong if a cure
came around i would take it in a heart beat.)

I would rather live with Diabetes, rather than live fighting it..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438