[IP] Before and After Diabetes

I went in for a blood test this morning and while I waited I was talking to
a lady who has had diabetes for 3 years now. She was talking about how
tired she has become when she used to be so active. She mentioned that her
grandkids get on her nerves more easily now than before. She struggles with
depression and would rather just stay home than go out around a lot of people.

Listening to her made me wonder if these are typical side affects of
diabetes because I could honestly relate to her. Do any of the rest of you
feel diabetes has done this to you?
Sue Ellen Eggett
Email: email @ redacted
Phone: (801)423-1993