[IP] Subscription

Please take my name off the mailing list.  There is just too much mail for me
to handle.  If you had some sort of menu where you could pick which Emails you
wanted to read and respond to it would be better.  Perhaps some sort of
Community Bulletin Board where people could ask their questions.  I find most
of the information on the board informative.  However, I don't have time to
read my mail everyday and then when I do finally open my mailbox it is full.

I would like to have access to the information here but don't want to receive
all the Emails everyday.  It is just too much.

Thank you.