[IP] Non-member submission from Stacey Phillips

>Please tell me what's wrong.. I have been with this group since August
>1998. I don't like to be rejected. BOO-HOO!!!!!! Tell me why. Maybe,
>Marj. doesn't like me anymore<LOL>.

I don't know what's wrong... I'm checking into it. According to our system
you are just fine. Your email address looks exactly like what we have
listed for you. However, I just tried to send you personal email at your
listed address and it bounced. Is there something wrong at your side of the
fence? Do you still exist? :-)

Sam Skopp
Insulin Pumpers Administrator of the Week