Re: [IP] Diet help

At 07:05 AM 2/16/1999 Fran Baumgartner wrote:
> Cindy, Jim, and all that want to lose weight,
> I am interested.  I am very frustrated with my weight.  I am not sure where
> it all came from.  One doctor said it was due to age ( I am 38 ).  I exercise
> ( aerobic and weight ) four times a week.  I am fairly active the other days,
> not a coach potato.  <snips>  I feel like I am starving myself and nothing is
> coming off.  I want a new body, anybody want to trade?  I guess I could order
> the one on page 12 of the Victoria Secret Catalog.  Oh, how growing old is so
> much fun. <VBG>.

Since when is 38 getting old?? I wish I could be 38 again!! When you are really
older, you don't worry about trying to look like the models in the catalog
anymore. You just pretty much accept the way things are and you're just happy
for each day that you have.

And, as far as weight is concerned, I'm convinced it is genetic. My family all
has weight problems... I've gained weight on a 1,200 calorie diet!! Just
smelling the good stuff causes me to put on pounds. Until genetic engineering
can fix things, there's not much you can do unless you want to be on a
starvation diet for the rest of your life.

(who just turned 57 last week)

0 0