[IP] D.C. Metro Area Pump Group

Miranda Miller, Linda Zottoli and I (the same three that want to welcome you
to DC if you come for the Rally for A Cure) are interested in forming a D.C.
support group for pumpers.  Llinda and Miranda live in the Virginia suburbs
and I live in the Maryland suburbs.  We prefer to have the meeting on a
Saturday or Sunday afternoon, probably near a subway stop.  There is a group
that meets at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore (on Tuesday night) and another in
Virginia connected to Inova (every other month on Monday night), but none in
D.C. itself.  If you live in the D.C. area (or anyone else for that matter who
wants to come to DC) and are interested in a support group, please e mail me.

PLEASE USE THE ADDRESS email @ redacted for a private e mail. email @ redacted
is only for mailing lists and your e mail will get lost among all the other
pump and other mail. Thanks.

Phyllis Dobin