Re: [IP] possible idea (but will need help)

In a message dated 2/15/1999 1:16:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< This just came to me i have been trying to think of ways for diabetics to
 reach one another (expecially newly Dx'd kids struggling in our school
 system) i am thinking if i get enough support to be able to offer a way for
 our schools to have the resources that this list has by offering a chance
 for the School system to contact or get intouch with people to come and
 talk to them and others that have experienced or are experiencing the same
 thing we have. >>

I think that is a neat and terrific idea. I think that the JDF used to have a
"big brother/big sister" program, and I've thought of trying to get something
like that going again in the area but just don't have the time for everything
I want to do.

Phyllis Dobin
dx'd 1960
pumping 2 1/2 mos.