Re: [IP] Yo-Yoing/Fastest Pump in the West

I agree with your comments about bolusing before bedtime.  I have had to
remind myself that if I do choose to bolus before bed to take less than I
would take during the daytime.  Cutting the dose in half usually works well
for me.  I prefer to err on the side of "not quite enough" than "too much"!