Re: [IP] Re: Where to put pump

This works well for me(but only for a disetronic since you don't need to
see the pump).  I use a sock sometimes so the pump doesn't get sticky,
but often in the winter(here in WI) it's not a problems.

Will putting the pump in the center of the bra work better without
underwires?  I've never tried this. . .