Re: [IP] Emergency with Laura

I am sorry to hear about Laura--but I'm glad she is doing well now.  I
too had siezures aften before the pump--mostly around dawn.  I've never
lost feeling or movement after I awake--but I had bad headaches. I don't
know if this was a reaction to the glucagon or to the siezure.
With the pump my ng just hasn't fallen as fast--I've been down to 28,
but still been awake.  My mornings(it was always about 5)have been
amazingly better.

~Heather(email @ redacted)
Age 17, dx'd age 5
pumping 1.5 yrs