Re: [IP] Diet help

In a message dated 2/15/1999 4:39:14 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Since going on the pump, I've gained
 around 15 pounds. >
Oh don't say that!!  Since going on insulin I have gained about 5 lbs.  What
is going to happen to me when I go on the pump.
Our Easter Seals has really grown here.  They have recently built a pool,
exercise room, nutrionists, etc.  I had planned on dropping Bernadette, my
daughter, off, but I now plan to just stay with her and exercise with her.  I
will never do it at home.  Any time I exercise or clean house I drop to the
bottom.  I have told my husband that I am thru doing house work.