Re: [IP] Re: Leaving sites in for more than 3 days

email @ redacted wrote:
> In a message dated 2/15/99 7:40:25 AM, email @ redacted writes:
> <<I leave mine in for 6 days most of the time, with the syringe reloaded once
> in the middle of it.
> >>
> Is it just disetronic people who reload syringes without changing the
> insertion site?

No, I have a MiniMed 506.

I don't see any way of doing it with the minimed507C without
> risking a lot of bubbles.

I don't understand what the problem is. I just detach my Comfort set, or you
can do the same with a QR, reload the syringe, get the insulin going through the
hose like every time I load it, and clicxk the connector back together. Of
if the sets you use AREN'T detachable you can't do it at all.

So I guess the real question is what kind of sets do you use?

Ted Quick