[Fwd: Re[IP]possible idea]

-- BEGIN included message

"i am thinking if i get enough support to be able to offer a way for
our schools to have the resources that this list has by offering a
chance
for the School system to contact or get intouch with people to come and
talk to them and others that have experienced or are experiencing the
same
thing we have.  I think this would be great for newly Dx'd D's and their

families.... Anyone willing to do this let me know.."
I think this is a FANTASTIC idea. Diabeties education is something our
society
is in great need of and who better to educate people than Diabetics
themselves,
i for some time now have been interested in becoming an educator and
would love to participate in helping others ,as i live in Australia i
could not go to American schools however id be keen to establish "your
idea" down under.
If there are any Diabetic Educators here :)
could you please email me personaly in regards to becoming an educator
or the
types of training i may need to do etc
Thankyou in advance for any information supplied
Shaun Kluzek IDDM 21 years
last Hba1c 5.5
P.S 22 days untill i get my Minimed I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

-- END included message