Re: [IP] Re: Leaving sites in for more than 3 days

<<  But
 most doctors I have talked to who know anything about pumps say that the
 guidelines are mostly for the benefit of set manufacturer - the more we
 use, the more money they make.  And they minimize risk to themselves by
 being able to blame infections on user error. >>
This recommendation comes from the Centers for Disease Control recommendation
for all infusion set devices in order to minimize the chance of insertion site
Barbara B.