Re: [IP] Re: Where to put pump

I do the very same thing, which seems to work out great!
What do you do when wearing a bathing suit? I have problems in that

---Lisa Olson <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I also put my pump in my bra, but I put it on the side under my
armpit.  Then I just reach back and bolus.  (I have to make sure the
buttons on my Disetronic are on the back side).  I also use the bra
holder thing which clips on to the side of my bra.  I don't wear a
WHOLE lot of slinky clothes, but it is pretty hard to see either way
(unless I hold up my arm and stick my side out at someone :).