[IP] Re: Where to put pump

I also put my pump in my bra, but I put it on the side under my armpit.  Then I just reach back and bolus.  (I have to make sure the buttons on my Disetronic are on the back side).  I also use the bra holder thing which clips on to the side of my bra.  I don't wear a WHOLE lot of slinky clothes, but it is pretty hard to see either way (unless I hold up my arm and stick my side out at someone :).

Just my ideas!