[IP] Re:

>I did not receive the digests 817 and 818 correctly, can only read a quart
>of it. I think I did not empty my mailbox in time. I have only limited room
>in it because it's a free mailbox. Can you please send them again to me?

If you ever miss any of the messages, you can always log onto the Pumpers
web page and access the "members only" area. Once there you can read all of
the messages on-line. They are cumulated by month and year, so you can go
back to ready previous messages very easily. I hope this helps.

>Sorry if I don't use the right words. I'm not accustomed to write in

Your English is very good. I had no problems reading it at all.