Re: [IP] Re: Leaving sites in for more than 3 days

In a message dated 2/15/99 12:48:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< These highly unflattering and strong words are not
 necessarily those of our sponsor!
CJ,  You are too funny :).  I'm glad you decided to stay.  As you already know
I'm new to this site and yes you all are helping me with the "pump".  There is
alot of good info here and some things ---- maybe ??? I'm not too sure about.
It's great for me to be with people that have the same problems.  I feel

In 20 hours I'll be hooked for life..OH BOY.  I think I was this nervous on my
wedding night.

Karen :)