Re: [IP] Re: Leaving sites in for more than 3 days

In a message dated 2/15/99 7:40:25 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<I leave mine in for 6 days most of the time, with the syringe reloaded once
in the middle of it.

Is it just disetronic people who reload syringes without changing the
insertion site?   I don't see any way of doing it with the minimed507C without
risking a lot of bubbles.  I actually don't want to go beyond 3 days for a
site; during the holidays I had a set where I misjudged how much insulin I was
going to use in 3 days and ran out of insulin.

Linda Zottoli
dx1955 at age 8, pumping since 10/98