From: bdniles [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 1999 7:51 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] thigh thing

For those of us "flat-chested" types, when I have to, I slip the pump
(minimed 507C) into a baby sock and then in my bra between my breasts.
Without the clip it's small enough not to be noticed (I'm an "A"). Make sure
your bra is tight enough so the pump won't drop through. I do find that it
itches and am going to get a used sock to try or maybe I'll try it without
the sock.
pumper since 12/98