[IP] Rally for a CURE TOGETHER in DC!

Phyllis Dobin, Linda Zottoli and I got together this weekend and thought
about planning a meeting of the pumpers before the Cure Rally in DC in
March.  Whoever is going and is interested, could you email me at my new
address: email @ redacted with your #, where you're staying (or the
area you live in), & any suggestions?  We're thinking of meeting at
Phyllis' house in the Silver Spring area, since it's near two Metro stops.
I hope lots of you want to come and meet!  We had great fun this weekend
listening to all the beeps and clicks as we ate lunch!

Miranda

Miranda Miller
University of Michigan
http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~mirandas

WWW.MIRANDAMILLER.COM It's new, it's incredible, be there or b^2!

It only rains twice a year in Seattle:  August to April and May to July.