Re: [IP] Re: Leaving sites in for more than 3 days

email @ redacted wrote:
> Hi,  Why do "they" tell you to change your site in 3 days if you can leave
> them in for 7 or 10?  How long do most of you "pumpers" leave your sites in?
> I don't want to be changing sites every 3 days if I really don't have too.

Actually my doctor told me 2days, not 3, as does my pump manual. Of course that
was 5 years ago....

Anyway the thing is the "authorities" always play it safe so they can't be sued.
I leave mine in for 6 days most of the time, with the syringe reloaded once
in the middle of it.

Ted Quick