[IP] possible idea (but will need help)

This just came to me i have been trying to think of ways for diabetics to
reach one another (expecially newly Dx'd kids struggling in our school
system) i am thinking if i get enough support to be able to offer a way for
our schools to have the resources that this list has by offering a chance
for the School system to contact or get intouch with people to come and
talk to them and others that have experienced or are experiencing the same
thing we have.  I think this would be great for newly Dx'd D's and their
families.... Anyone willing to do this let me know..

If all goes well i will be compiling a list of Cities and e-mail address to
see our coverage areas..

Also if it works out i will need help thinking of a name for this
Continental outreach program....

So what all do you guys think?

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438