Re: [IP] Determining if an unborn baby will have diabetes

In a message dated 2/14/99 4:26:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I would like to have more information regarding this test as my son and
 daughter-in-law are expecting their first child this summer and I am also a
 Type I.  >>

The way insurance companies are these days maybe it is not so smart to have on
record any possible health problems.  Just think about it......insurance
companies are always looking for a way to not pay, why give them amo.  The
baby is on the way and the test  may not be accurate anyway.  I don't
know.....give it some thought.

Karen :)