[IP] Re: Insulin Experation

Hi,  Humalog expires after 2.5 days?  I'm using humalog in my pump. My support
person told me not to refrig. the bottle of insulin I would be using.  She
said,  room temperature insulin would not make bubbles like cold insuling.  At
the time I did not say anything but I knew that was not right.  I knew the
humalog I used in the pen device would loose it strength after a week.

So, what about that 1/2 a day.  Do bgs go up?  Do you send in a little more
Karen :)    how's that for a tighter post?