Re: [IP] Thigh Thing

In a message dated 2/11/1999 8:31:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I ordered the Thigh Thing so I could finally wear a one-piece dress again.
 That was a big mistake. >>

Lori and all other women,

After the thigh  thing failed on me, I decided to put pockets and a buttonhole
in dresses so I could wear dresses without  problems. It has worked really
well. If you sew at all, you could do it yourself. 	It does not matter too
much what it looks like since it is hidden.  Or else, if you can afford it,
you could take a dress to a dressmaker, but this could get expensive.

Phyllis Dobin