Re: [IP] Thigh Thing

In a message dated 2/11/1999 4:57:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< He purchased a "Thigh Thing," which MiniMed carries.  It's an elastic
 strap that goes around the thigh and has a pocket to contain his MM507C
 pump.  He intended to use it for sleeping.  He used it 4 nights, and had
 the same problem 2 of the 4 nights.  The "thigh thing" slid down his
 leg. >>
I bought the "thing thing" as well which came with a garter. I tried it twice,
not overnight, but when I went out, usually with a dress, which is what I
bought it for.  Like you, the "thing thing" started coming down my leg, even
with the garter.  I'd love  to know how anyone uses it.

Phyllis Dobin