[IP] Sore Finger Solution

Recently, I was giving a sample of "Fingers." It worked for me! It's a skin cream for dry, cracked and callused fingers. It's helped reduce the soreness and helped me heal from all the testing I do. I got a bottle (white w/blue) at the Wallmart pharmacy near the diabetic supplies. It's distributed by Can-Am Care Corp 1-800-461-7448. Hope this helps you as much as me! Another tip: I got a Medport bag there which will hold my monitor and supplies plus has a front pouch that holds my insulin (also has a small ice pack) and spare needle.
email @ redacted
pumper since 12/98