[IP] Insurance Approval?

Even though I've received and have been using my Minimed pump, in a week or
so I have to turn in my blood glucose readings to the insurance company for
"final approval" for coverage on the pump.  Even though the Minimed rep told
me that she's never had my insurance company turn down a request to be put
on the pump, I'm still a little worried.  It would be difficult for me to
afford the pump if insurance does not agree to pay for their portion of the
coverage.  And then again, I can't imagine Minimed wanting the pump back
after it's been used <g>.  Has anyone here ever heard of an insurance
company refusing coverage after you've actually received and have been using
the pump?