Re: [IP] Pump convenience

In a message dated 2/10/1999 2:57:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The nice thing is that while your reservoir is
 full, you don't need to carry a whole pack of supplies with you all day. A
 small BG meter is all you need. >>

Since  I have been on the pump, I have had several experiences where I check
my bg and the meter reads "hi" meaning it is over 600!  On one or two
occasions, I found a bent needle (sofset) but not always. Other than an
absorption problem, or clogging of the line, or the needle actually coming
out,  what else could be causing this?  These experiences are definitely  not
related to something I ate, or taking the wrong amount of insulin.

Phyllis Dobin