Re: [IP] Glucagon Question

I have had glucagon in the house since I was diagnosed (38 years ago) and have
never used it.  I guess I've thrown away a lot of glucagon. But I still think
it's a good idea to have around, "just in case."  I once went on a fishing
trip with my husband (just for several hours) and got seasick and did not have
the glucagon with me.  My blood sugar kept dropping and I could not hold
anything down. This was before I was on the pump. I think the anxiety I was
feeling would have been alot less if the glucagon had been with me.

Phyllis Dobin