[IP] any suggestions

We had the same problem, using Tenders (Disetronic version of silouettes).
It about drove us crazy, and the hard part was that, the day after Jenna's
sugars were so high from bad sets, her sugars would be high from insulin
resistance from being high, so we really only had one "good" day out of 3.
We finally just started changing sets every 48 hours, which helped a lot
because we didn't have the "high" days to throw things out of whack.  After
2 or 3 months of doing this, we started a 5:1 Humalog / Velosulin mix
 which our endo didn't think would work because there's no scientific
proof), and it has been great.  Every single site now lasts 3 days, and
Jenna's blood sugars are just as good on the 3rd day of a site as the first
day.  I am a believer in the mix, even if there isn't any scientific proof.
Our Disetronic rep says that it is because Jenna is so skinny.  I don't know
why, but I'm just happy the sites are going 3 days now.

Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom, 9 years old and pumping 5 months