[IP] How to get the >'s and copy parts of messages

Karen wrote:
> When people reply to a post I see  part of a previous post with these <<<<<
> before each line.  How do you do that?????

There are several ways to copy parts of messages and it depends on which
e-mail program you are using.  The part you copy shows up in the new
message with >'s at the beginning of each line.  With most e-mail
programs you can "snip" parts of messages by clicking-and-dragging your
mouse to highlight the portion you want to copy.  Then create your new
message/response and paste the highlighted text into it.