Re: [IP] Camp Whispering Pines

> Also are there any Diabetes Camps in Georgia or the Low Country of South
> Carolina???  Any info would be appreciated.

Heather, there used to be a camp in GA, but it ended 2 years ago.  The
Savannah ADA is working on getting another camp started, but it won't be
this summer - maybe next.  Call the ADA at 1-800-DIABETES and they can
tell you about camps in SC.  I know of a few in Florida, but don't know
anything about them.