[IP] logging

s usual I am a week behind...but my log is available to anyone with a fax
machine...It is not as small as Sam requires, but as Jul requested:

> like a log book that hold at least 8 checks a day, how ya are feeling,
> what you eat, how many carbs for each meal and the units given.
> ALso the time and date of course.

It is a full 8 1/2 x 11, but if you have good eyes, i can see how it might be
legible reduced down to two on a page..you'd have to write pretty small.
There are 24 spots for sugars, one each hour, though, there have been times
when I tested lke 5 times in under 2 hours and you can log that too...there is
a chart that you can put a dot where your bs is, and then play connect the
dots to see how flat your line is, or maybe over several days, see trends of
high or low points..

send me your fax mahcine and it is yours.  I probalby wont see your request if
you post it to IP for at least a week, since that is how far behind i am