[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Certified CDE-What should I do?

Yes, that is true, presently you do have to have a clinical degree to become a
certified pump trainer, but many people and reps have been "grandfathered" in
and don't have those degrees.  Different companies have different policies,
check with your local rep if you can take the exam.
Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/