Re: [IP] Site Changes

got an idea for you... a variation on what I do myself sometimes, I'm a
whuss... *S*... ice seems to work the fastest... how about a sugar free
otter pop icee, you know, the kind that comes in a plastic sleeve???...
well, if your som holds the icee on the spot, lets you get the canula in,
then he can eat the icee as a reward...

Ellen B-C