Re: [IP] any suggestions

I've gone through this very thing. I have had to limit my sites to the
right side of my abdomen and top of my right thigh. Those were the only
places where i could get normal reading. I will eventually try the other
side again but it gets expensive after a time. I think it was because I
was getting redness around the sights. Switched to IV3000 non allergic
dressing and the comfort set ( silhouette -minimed ) The only other
thing I can think of ( not being there ) is the cannula is going in too
deep or at wrong angle. I don't know which infusion set you are using so
I say this with some reservations Hope this helps you. Let me know what
you learn Abe <email @ redacted>