RE: [IP] Certified CDE-What should I do?

Harold, I don't think there is anything to be concerned about. When I was
put on the pump the Minimed Rep gave me all my training and everything has
been fine. I would think that she is not certified because she does not
sell the pump. That is what the sales rep. is for; to provide the lastest
information and training available.