[IP] Certified CDE-What should I do?

I am in the process of setting an appt. with my CDE for  pump training.
We were discussing dates and she said she would have to contact the sales
rep.  I asked her why does he have to be involved and she said because I
am not certified on this pump (disetronic).

I got to thinking about it and now I'm concerned....shouldn't she BE
certified, should I be CONCERNED?  I'm apprehensive as it is and I'm not
feeling too confident with her right now.

What should I do?  Harold

P.S. I thank my wife for joining this list for me.  Otherwise I would
have never considered the pump.  Thanks to all of you too!

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]