Re: [IP] Fit to be Free

In a message dated 2/12/99 12:25:29 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< So then, I decided I would give my pump a name afterall. "Ernie"
 immediately popped into my head meaning that I am Ernest about taking
 control of my health. >>

Hi Sue

Great name!!!! I think it's most appropriate. I also think the most
appropriate names are the ones that just pop into your head. I believe that
those are the ones that have been floating around in your subconscious and,
therefore, have great meaning to you.

(attached to Elvis -- who, by the way, had diabetes)