Re: [IP] Re: Ketone foods, and log books

Shaun: I purchased my log book from Torry Pines Press (www.diabetesnet.com)..
it is called "My Other Check Book".. I like it because it holds all the info I
need..it graphs,bg's logging x's 11; able to log meals/snack.CHO, notes, excerise
on one page..book is good for one full month..there is location to log insulins,
bolus,basal and extra.. really good log book.. best I've seen since pumping..
Pat

begin:          vcard
fn:             Pat and Dave Springall
n:              Springall;Pat and Dave