Re: [IP] sent my pump to inspection

Brian, I don't know if you will get the clip case or not.  I got one free
because I ordered two boxes of setups in December.  Disetronic said if I
ordered a certain amount that I would get a free gift.  Free--haha!  But
anyway, I ordered the clip case and I love it.  I can clip it to my running
tights (they have no pockets) and it works great for sports like running,
aerobics, biking, and everything else I do for exercise.  I hope you get one.
If not, it might be worth asking a D rep near you if he will let you have one.
Sometimes those reps love to give stuff away and sometimes not.  ellen