Re: [IP] Please unsubscribe me

<< Sorry to even ask.  I need to distance myself from this for now. Our son
 denied a pump due to his age and that he hasnt had diabetes for a year. We
 will keep trying...but for now, I need to back off a bit.
Robin...did someone here upset you? I must have missed it. Hang in there. If
your son is still "honeymooning", then the issue of a pump may come up again
for him. Good luck to you.
Barbara B.