Re: [IP] Brain storm from other D's

At 03:25 PM 2/12/1999 PST, you wrote:
>Hi.  You may want to contact Maureen McGrath at the UCSF Diabetes Teaching
Center.  She is involved with Camp Bearskin Meadows here in California.
She runs several sessions exclusively for kids on pumps.  Her number is
>What a great idea you have.  The very best of luck.~Frank

Thanx Frank

I am just one of the major pushers for the camp,  the ones that are putting
it on are the Lions Club..  I am the one that they look for alot of help...
fun fun

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438