Re: [IP] thigh thing

just invented a way to deal with a pump and either a sleeveless dress or
jumper like I've got on right now... if you're built like me, there's no
place to put the pump if you don't have a waistband and pocket... not into
retrofitting my entire wardrobe... *S*... found an old detachable strapless
bra strap in my dresser... pinned it to the inside underarm seam... the
adjusting clips allow you to hang the pump at the level you want... if you
need it, just fish it out... *S*... doesn't cost a penny either... *S*

Ellen B-C

At 02:13 PM 2/12/99 EST, you wrote:
>I ordered some suspender clips from Mary Maxim...  I am going to try to make
>my own garter type clip, I will let you know how it works out.
"If you are a good economist, a virtuous economist, you are
reborn as a physicist. But if you are an evil, wicked
economist, you are reborn as a sociologist." --Paul Krugman