RE: [IP] Thigh Thing & Minimed article

I like the way you put that Jennifer. But I don't think I like MiniMed's
con. glucose senser. I went to a meeting that Minimed held at Baylor in
Dallas, and the sensor is about the same size as the pump. And as much as I
like the pump I could not wear two devices like that. The glucose sensor I
like is not on the market yet, but it is a watch that tests your bg 3 times
an hour and is non-invasive. It also has an alarm when bg is too low or
high. They have a web site it is :