[IP] Massachusetts Diabetes Day on the Hill, 1999

Any pumpers living in Massachusetts, we're having another Diabetes Day on
the Hill.

There's new State legislation that would improve insurance coverage for
diabetes supplies and we want to let legislators know how we feel about it.

Date is March 24th, place is the State House in Boston. Last year over 450
people attended and this year (as every year) we're hoping for even more.

If you're interested in attending, please let me know at:
    email @ redacted
and I'll keep you informed by e-mail.

I'll also post more details here once I know them.